YUM! YUM! YUM!!
Makes me want to go into the kitchen and make some peanut clusters. It’s a good thing that I don’t have any peanuts or chocolate handy. 😉
Peanut Cluster Facts:
- ‘Peanut Cluster’ is referred to a type of candy that mixes melted chocolate and peanuts.
- Peanuts have a higher antioxidant capacity over grapes, green tea, tomatoes, spinach, carrots and many more.
- They are a perfect combination of sweet and salty.
- There are several versions of clusters including caramel clusters, butterscotch clusters and chocolate peanut clusters.
- During World War II the the Emporia Wholesale Coffee Company “shipped approximately 50,000 pounds of chocolate peanut clusters weekly for consumption by those on the fighting front.”