Culinary Chick offers an array of cooking and entertaining needs. No needs are too small special event too large. I create customized meals that incorporate your favorite dishes, and address any food allergies, weight loss program or any other health needs.
In Home Personal Chef Service – Prices starting at $185 per week (groceries are billed separately)
- Visit with you in your home, to find out all of your likes, dislikes, food allergies, or dietary health needs.
- Grocery shop on your assigned cook day so that all ingredients are fresh.
- Come to your home with all necessary equipment to prepare, package, label and store all of your foods for you to eat at your convenience.
- Clean your kitchen so the only thing left behind is the aroma of freshly prepared foods.
- Detailed heating instructions will be left.
Additional Services – Please call for pricing information.
- Catering. Everything is made to your specifications. I have a variety of menus to choose from and can work around your occasion as well as budget.
- Wedding Rehearsal Dinners. Why not break away from tradition and treat your family and friends to a buffet or cocktail party in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Wedding Breakfast/Brunch. Let family and friends reminisce about the wonderful time they had at your wedding, over breakfast or brunch the next morning.
- Nutrition. If you have dietary restrictions due to health related issues, I am happy to work with you to help make your meals satisfying.
- Weight Loss. Are you on a weight loss program? Are you tired of trying to figure out your points or exchanges? Culinary Chick will help you through the numbers and achieve your weight loss goals.
- Small Dinner Parties. If you’re having a few people over for dinner and don’t want the hassle of menu planning, cleaning, cooking and serving so that you can enjoy your own party, then let Culinary Chick do it for you.
- Vacation Preparation. Going away and want to take some home cooked meals with you? Let me do the cooking for you and prepare it in containers that are ready to go into the car. Also use Culinary Chick when you are going away and need to leave meals behind for a spouse or kids.
- Menu Planning. This service includes, menus, recipes, and grocery lists. This is convenient for those individuals who are changing their diets and don’t really know where to start or what they need to do. Examples are: Vegan, Keto, Whole30, Gluten-Free, FODMAP, low-calorie, etc.